1-1/4" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE GALVANIZED 60M Case
- Buy 5 for $76.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for $73.95 each and save 8%
quantity: 12 boxes of 5,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Case 1-1/4" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE similar to Duo-Fast 4440 & Senco AX15EAA
Case quantity discounted for production woodworking professionals. Buy the case and save money!
Applications for 18 gauge brad nails include Moulding and decorative trim, furniture trim, casing, finish, base boards, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe moulding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly.
This 18 gauge brad nail size works great in the Spotnails CB1850 and other similar brad nailers.
• Universal fit for most 18 gauge brad nailers
• Standard medium head (senco style AX series) for maximum hold
• Low corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Head Type: Standard Medium
• Length: 1-1/4”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 12 boxes of 5,000 pcs per box [total 60,000 pcs]
• Weight: 38 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these nails may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
Arrow BN1820, B&C Eagle B18-114, BeA SK 332 NK, Bostitch BT1332B, Cadex 18/32, DeWalt DBN18125, Duo-Fast 4440, Fasco EB832B, Grip-Rite GRF18114, Grex GBN18-32 (F32), Hitachi 14106S, Interchange PX-114 (23170), Paslode 650213, Porter-Cable PBN18125, Prebena J32CNK, Senco AX15EAA, Spotnails 18520, Steelhead STB18114, Unicatch F32 (85412)