2" x .093 RING 304 STAINLESS COIL NAILS 15 DEGREE WIRE 900ct SidePakEmail to a Friend
quantity: 900 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
2" x .093 RING 304 STAINLESS COIL NAILS 15 DEGREE WIRE 900ct SidePak
2" x .093" ring shank stainless steel coil nails are the best choice for outdoor siding projects. Other applications might include light framing, subflooring, furring, pallets and crate assembly. Works great in the Hitachi NV65AH2 and other similar coil nailers.
• Wood to wood and fiber cement siding to wood applications (Including James Hardie Siding and similar products)
• Ring shank [annular]
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Collation: 15 degree wire
• Coil Type: Flat wound
• Head Diameter: 0.221" [5.6mm]
• Shank Type: Ring shank [annular]
• Shank Diameter: 0.093"
• Length: 2" [50mm]
• Point: Diamond
• Quantity: 900 pcs [300 nails per coil x 3 coils]
• Weight: 5 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
B&C Eagle 2x092RSSC, Bostitch C6R90BDSS, Fasco MC690RSSE, Hitachi 13355, Maze CLWSS6WD, PrimeGuard Max MAXC62876, Simpson Swan Secure S13A200SNA, Senco EL21AGBH, Spotnails CW6D090SSR-3.6M, Steelhead FC6DSSR