1-1/4" FINISH NAILS 16 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS 2.5M Box
quantity: 2,500 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
304 Stainless 1-1/4" FINISH NAILS 16 GAUGE similar to Paslode F16 & Simpson S16N
Applications include finish carpentry, furniture and cabinets, picture frames, hardwood flooring, moulding, baseboard, chair rail, paneling, nailable plastic parts, door and window casings, and upholstery trim panels.
These 304 Stainless 16 gauge finish nails work great in the DeWalt D51257K and other similar straight 16ga nailers..
• Universal fit for most straight no angle 16 gauge finish nailers
• Recommended for ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood.
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 16
• Length: 1-1/4”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 2,500 pcs
• Weight: 3 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Paslode F16, PrimeGuard Max MAXC634, Simpson Swan Secure S16N, Steelhead STB16114SS