RETURN POLICY for Fasteners
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately by email and include pictures of what was received at firstname.lastname@example.org, Also you may contact us by phone toll free (877) 593-2723, we will make sure you are satisfied.
- To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number please email email@example.com or call 1 (877) 593-2723. RMA numbers must be obtained within 30 days after the original purchase date. No RMA requests are accepted after the 30 days expire.
- All products must be returned freight pre-paid with the assigned RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping carton or noted on the shipping label. Items must be in resalable condition and in original packaging. Damaged boxes and/or partial boxes with missing and/or damaged fasteners are not in resalable condition and therefore will not be refunded.
- On items with FREE SHIPPING, the original outbound shipping cost paid by FastenerUSA will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- All returns excluding screws and anchors are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Screws and anchors are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- No returns on Special Orders or Blow Outs.
- Refunds will be applied to the Credit Card or PayPal Account used in the original purchase. If for any reason the Credit Card used in the original transaction is not available the refund will be paid by Fastener USA company check.
IMPORTANT: All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Return Merchandise Authorization Numbers expire 15 days after the RMA issue date. Return shipments received after the 15 days of the RMA issue date will not be refunded. Return shipments with an invalid RMA number will not be refunded. Do not attempt to return your order to the address from whence it came. The return-to address will be provided with the Return Merchandise Authorization email along with the RMA Number assigned to you.