#8 x 1-5/8" DSV WOOD Screws Quik Guard Coating TAN 1lb
quantity: 1 pound (159/lb)
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Deck-Drive ™ DSV WOOD Screws DSVT158R1LB - TAN
These DSV WOOD Screws are 1 5/8" length, #8 Diameter, T-25 6-lobe Star Drive (T-25 bit included) The DSV screw is a powerful fastening solution for preservative-treated decking applications. With its under-head nibs and fast-start tip, the DSV is ideally suited to be driven and countersunk into today’s wood deck boards. The shank is designed to withstand the swelling and shrinkage that is common with fast-growth lumber. Each box contains 1 pound (159 total screws)
• Low-torque threads allow up to 35% more screws to be driven on a battery charge
• Quik Guard coating provides corrosion resistance for exterior and certain preservative-treated wood applications
• Ribbed head design countersinks easily and provides a clean, finished appearance
• Tan color blends in with most woods
• High-low tip provides fast starts
• T-25 6-lobe driver bit included
• Optimized threads for dimensional lumber
Quik Guard® Coated fasteners possess a level of corrosion resistance that makes them suitable for use in some exterior and corrosive environments and with some preservative-treated woods. For applications in higher-exposure applications, consider Type-300 series stainless-steel fasteners for superior corrosion resistance.
Preservative-Treated Decking and Exterior Wood-to-Wood Applications including fascia and trim.