#10 x 3" SSDWP3S316 Quik Drive Collated DWP WOOD SS Screws 316 Stainless 1M
quantity: 1,000 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Quik Drive® Deck-Drive ™ DWP WOOD SS Screws SSDWP3S316
These Quik Drive® DWP WOOD SS Screws are 3" length, #10 Diameter, T25 6-Lobe Drive
The DWP screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock, and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed. With its specially designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in today’s wood deck boards. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments. Collated strips for use with the Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system. DWP screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim. Each box contains 1,000 screws
• Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology, greatly reduces driving torque
• Specially-designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
• 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out while driving easier and extending bit life (replacement bit BITTX25)
• Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
• This screw is also available in bulk for hand-drive installation
Compatible Quik Drive® Tools:
Type 316 Stainless Steel is a nickel chromium austenitic grade of stainless steel with 2-3% molybdenum and is inherently non-magnetic. Fasteners made from Type 316 stainless steel are compliant with the 2006, 2009, and 2012 International Building Code, section 2304.9.5 and the International Residential Code 2006, Section R319.3 and 2009 and 2012, section R317.3.
Type 316 stainless steel is not hardened by heat treatment and provides the highest level of corrosion protection available, especially in environments with chlorides.
Decking, Docks and Boardwalks; Finishing, Millwork and Trim.