#12 x 3" STAR DRIVE FLAT HEAD 305 STAINLESS SCREWS 1lb
quantity: 1 pound (48/lb)
w/Nibs, Specially-designed sharp point
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Strong-Drive® DWP WOOD SS Screw Screw w/Nibs S12300WP1
These screws are 3" length, #12 diameter, T-27 6-lobe Star drive. 0.44" Diameter Flat Head w/NIBS, 305 STAINLESS STEEL.
The Strong-Drive DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful, load-rated fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection and load specifications are required. The #12 and #14 Strong-Drive DWP Wood SS flat-head screws are structural fasteners that have been tested in accordance with ICC-ES acceptance criteria AC233 and are load rated for shear, pull-through and withdrawal resistance. With its specially designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP WOOD SS is a great solution for exterior structural connections, such as on docks, boardwalks and decks near water or where they will be exposed to high or severe corrosion.
Each box contains 1 pound (48 total screws)
• Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque, which allows you to drive more screws on a single battery charge
• Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
• Use with wood, engineered wood and polymer materials
• 6-lobe drive provides a secure bit fit resulting in an easy drive and long bit life
• Type 305 stainless steel for standard non-costal outdoor applications
Decking, Docks and Boardwalks; Load-rated General Exterior Applications