2-1/2" x 10-GAUGE 8D RING 304 STAINLESS DECKING NAILS 25lb
quantity: 25 Pounds (94/lb)
Free Shipping in the USA
8d Heavy Ring shank 304 Stainless Preservative-Treated Wood Decking Nails
These Decking Nails are 2-1/2" length made of .131" (10 Gauge) RING shank 304 Grade Stainless Steel. 9/32" diameter head. Each carton contains 25 pounds. Approximately 94 nails per pound.
• Ideal for decks and docks
• Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain and reduces glare from sunlight
• Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to help prevent nail heads from popping up over time
• Larger shank diameter easily penetrates both green and seasoned preservative-treated pine
• Diamond point for easier driving
304 Grade Stainless Steel is a nickel-chromium grade of stainless steel that has a high resistance to corrosion.
Decks and Docks using Cedar, Redwood, Preservative-Treated Wood including ACQ Treated Lumber.