#6 x 1-1/4" SQUARE DRIVE BUGLE HEAD 305 STAINLESS SCREWS 5M
quantity: 5,000 count
Type 17 point
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
305 Stainless Bugle-Head Wood Decking Screw – Square Drive
These Square Drive Decking Screws are #6 diameter, 1 1/4" length, 0.344" Head diameter, #2 square drive, includes bit. 305 STAINLESS STEEL.
Each box contains 5,000 screws.
• Type 305 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
• Type-17 point for fast starts
• Coarse threads approximately 2/3 up the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the substrate
• Pre-drilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
• Driver bit included in each package
305 Grade Stainless Steel is a nickel-chromium grade of stainless steel that has a high resistance to corrosion.
Fastening all types of wood decking including cedar, redwood and preservative-treated woods (non-hardwood)