5/8" LEG x 3/8" CROWN 18GA GALVANIZED M10 STAPLES 60M Case
quantity: 12 boxes of 5,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Medium crown staples Similar to Senco M10BABN and Unicatch M16 (16mm) staples
Case quantity discounted for production woodworking professionals. Buy the case and save money!
Applications include general purpose light carpentry including Cabinets, casebacks, drawers, upholstery, spring attachment, insulative sheathing, underlayment, soffits, moulding, trim, lattice and hardwood floors, etc.
IMPORTANT *** M series is a proprietary crown width based on the Manufacturer's specifications which may or may not measure exactly 3/8" and will fit only Senco M series and similar staplers.
• Please be sure to verify stapler compatibility before ordering.
• Not compatible with Arrow T50 series 3/8" crown staplers.
• May not operate in an automated setup.
• Designed to fit Senco M, Josef Kihlberg G4450, Duo-Fast W-1800, Spotnails 6800, etc
• Low corrosion resistance
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Crown: 3/8"
• Length: 1/2" Leg
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 12 boxes of 5,000 pcs per box [total 60,000 pcs]
• Weight: 45 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these fasteners may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.