2" L-SHAPED 16GA FLOORING NAILS FLN-200 FleXCleats 10M CaseEmail to a Friend
quantity: 10 boxes of 1,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
2" L-SHAPED 16GA FLOORING NAILS FLN-200 FleXCleats similar to Bostitch FLN-200 & Porta-Nails 4702
Applications include Tongue and Groove Hardwood Flooring. Average coverage is 1,000 nails per 200 sq ft when nails are placed 10" apart.
These 16 gauge L shaped flooring cleat nails work great in the Bostitch BTFP12569 and other similar 16 gauge L shaped flooring cleat nailers.
• Made to fit Bostitch, Porter Cable, Senco, PrimaTech, PowerNail and many others.
• Superior collation technology for easier handling with less breakage
• Primarily used for Hardwood Flooring applications over wood frame
• Ribbed shank dramatically increases holding power
• Low corrosion resistance
• Head Type: L shaped
• Angle: None
• Collation: Flex
• Gauge: 16
• Length: 2"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 10 boxes of 1,000 pcs per box [total 10,000 pcs]
• Weight: 40 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Bright Basic Steel
Bright Basic Steel is Non-Galvanized and provides no protection against the elements. Recommended for indoor applications only. If left exposed to the elements these nails will corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
B&C Eagle LC-2, Bostitch FLN-200, Central Pneumatic 69919, Duo-Fast 650509, Grip-Rite GRFLN200, Grizzly T22722, Hitachi 04702H, Powernail L 200-16, Porta-Nails 4702, Primatech C016, Senco RW21BPE, Spotnails 26132