2" FINISH NAILS 16 GAUGE GALVANIZED 30M CaseEmail to a Friend
- Buy 5 for $82.95 each and save 2%
- Buy 12 for $79.95 each and save 6%
- Buy 24 for $74.95 each and save 12%
- Buy 48 for $69.95 each and save 18%
quantity: 12 boxes of 2,500ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Case 2" FINISH NAILS 16 GAUGE similar to Duo-Fast 764 & Paslode 650285 F16
Case quantity discounted for production woodworking professionals. Buy the case and save money!
Finishing applications in construction, furniture and cabinets, picture frames, hardwood flooring, moulding, baseboard, chair rail, paneling, nailable plastic parts, door and window casings, and upholstery trim panels.
These 16 gauge finish nails work great in the Paslode T250S-F16P and other similar straight 16ga nailers.
• Universal fit for most straight no angle 16 gauge finish nailers
• Low corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 16
• Length: 2”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 12 boxes of 2,500 pcs per box [total 30,000 pcs]
• Weight: 52 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these nails may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
B&C Eagle B16-2, BeA SK 450 NK, Bostitch SB16-2.00, Cadex 16/50, DeWalt DCS16200, Duo-Fast 764, Fasco EP650B, Grex GBN16-50 (T50), Grip-Rite GRF162, Grizzly H7191, Hitachi 14204, Interchange PB16-2 (21261), Paslode 650285 F16, Porter-Cable PFN16200, Prebena N50CNK, Senco M001005, Spotnails 16232, Steelhead STB162, Unicatch T50 (84932)