2" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE GALVANIZED 30M Case
- Buy 6 for $59.95 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $54.95 each and save 15%
- Buy 16 for $49.95 each and save 23%
quantity: 6 boxes of 5,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Case 2" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE similar to Bostitch BT1350B & Senco AX21EAA
Case quantity discounted for production woodworking professionals. Buy the case and save money!
Applications for 18 gauge brad nails include Moulding and decorative trim, furniture trim, casing, finish, base boards, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe moulding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly.
This 18 gauge brad nail size works great in the DeWalt DWFP12233 and other similar brad nailers.
• Universal fit for most 18 gauge brad nailers
• Standard medium head (senco style AX series) for maximum hold
• Low corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Head Type: Standard Medium
• Length: 2”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 6 boxes of 5,000 pcs per box [total 30,000 pcs]
• Weight: 30 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these nails may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
Arrow BN1832, B&C Eagle B18-2, BeA SK 350 NK, Bostitch BT1350B, Cadex 18/50, DeWalt DBN18200, Fasco EB850B, Grip-Rite GRF182, Grex GBN18-50 (F50), Grizzly G6076, Hitachi 14108S, Interchange PX-2 (23195), Paslode 650215, Porter-Cable PBN18200, Prebena J50CNK, Senco AX21EAA, Spotnails 18532, Steelhead STB182, Unicatch F50 (85427)