3-5 day delivery Nationwide
2 1/2" x .093" ring shank stainless steel coil nails are the best choice for jumbo wood shake projects. Other applications might include siding, light framing, subflooring, furring, pallets and crate assembly. Works great in the Makita AN611 and other similar coil nailers.
• Wood to wood and fiber cement siding to wood applications (Including James Hardie Siding and similar products)
• Ring shank [annular]
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Collation: 15 degree wire
• Coil Type: Flat wound
• Head Diameter: 0.221" [5.6mm]
• Shank Type: Ring shank [annular]
• Shank Diameter: 0.093"
• Length: 2-1/2" [64mm]
• Point: Diamond
• Quantity: 3,600 pcs [300 nails per coil x 12 coils]
• Weight: 20 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Bostitch AC8DRSS, Fasco MC21290RSSE, Hitachi 13356, Maze CLWSS8WS, PrimeGuard Max MAXC62823, Simpson Swan Secure S13A250SNA, Spotnails CW8D090SSR-3.6M, Steelhead FC8DSSR