1-7/8" x .086 RING 304 STAINLESS COIL NAILS 0 DEGREE PLASTIC 3.6M BoxEmail to a Friend
quantity: 3,600 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
304 Stainless 1-7/8" x .086 RING COIL NAILS similar to Duo-Fast CS176S & PrimeGuard Max MAXC62829
Plastic insert collated coil siding nails are an excellent choice for face nailing applications. 304 grade stainless steel makes them the best choice! The plastic collation ejects as a strip out the front of your tool instead of breaking off and going down with the nail. If the ejected strip get's too long just tear if off and keep nailing. Go for the cleaner look without the mess of collation debris under your nail head. Choose plastic collated coil siding nails.
Other applications might include light wood siding, cementitious fiber board, framing, subflooring, furring, pallets and crate assembly. Works great in the Duo-Fast CNP-65Y and other similar 0/90 degree plastic coil nailers.
• Wood to wood and fiber cement siding to wood applications (Including James Hardie Siding and similar products)
• Recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber, Cedar, and Redwood
• Ring shank [annular]
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Made in the USA
• Collation: 0° plastic insert [a.k.a. 90°]
• Coil Type: Flat wound
• Head Diameter: 0.221"
• Shank Type: Ring shank [annular]
• Shank Diameter: 0.086"
• Length: 1-7/8"
• Point: Diamond
• Quantity: 3,600 pcs [300 nails per coil x 12 coils]
• Weight: 12 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Duo-Fast CS176S (650390), Fasco PC17886RSSE, PrimeGuard Max MAXC62829