1-3/4" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE GALVANIZED 30M CaseEmail to a Friend
- Buy 6 for $56.95 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $54.95 each and save 8%
- Buy 16 for $49.95 each and save 17%
quantity: 6 boxes of 5,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Case 1-3/4" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE similar to Hitachi 14105S & Senco AX19EAA
Case quantity discounted for production woodworking professionals. Buy the case and save money!
Applications for 18 gauge brad nails include Moulding and decorative trim, furniture trim, casing, finish, base boards, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe moulding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly.
This 18 gauge brad nail size works great in the Spotnails CB1850 and other similar brad nailers.
• Universal fit for most 18 gauge brad nailers
• Standard medium head (senco style AX series) for maximum hold
• Low corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Head Type: Standard Medium
• Length: 1-3/4”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 6 boxes of 5,000 pcs per box [total 30,000 pcs]
• Weight: 27 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these nails may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
B&C Eagle B18-134, BeA SK 345 NK, Bostitch BT1345B, Cadex 18/45, Fasco EB845B, Grip-Rite GRF18134, Grex GBN18-45 (F45), Grizzly G6075, Hitachi 14105S, Interchange PX-134 (23190), Porter-Cable PBN18175, Senco AX19EAA, Spotnails 18528, Steelhead STB18134, Unicatch F45 (85424)