1-3/16" MICRO PIN NAILS 23 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS STEEL 5M Box
quantity: 5,000 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
1-3/16" MICRO PIN NAILS similar to Cadex 23/30SS & Simpson S23N119MPN
Applications include cabinet doors, small trim, glazing bead, carvings and ornamentals, picture frames, birdhouses, beehive assembly. Works great in the DeWalt DWFP2350K and other similar micro pinners.
• Micro Pins fasten the smallest of trim securely leaving a nearly invisible hole
• Helpful arrows painted on strips to indicate point direction
• Recommended for ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 23
• Head Type: Headless
• Length: 1-3/16"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 5,000 pcs
• Weight: 1 pound
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Cadex 23/30SS, Grex P6/30L-ST, Simpson Swan Secure S23N119MPN