1-3/16" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS 5M BoxEmail to a Friend
quantity: 5,000 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
304 Stainless 1-3/16" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE similar to Senco AX & Simpson S18N
Applications for stainless 18 ga brad nails include Exterior moulding and decorative trim, furniture trim, casing, finish, base boards, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe moulding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly.
These 304 grade stainless steel brads work great in the Porter Cable BN200C and other similar brad nailers.
• Universal fit for most 18 gauge brad nailers
• Standard medium head (senco style AX series) for maximum hold
• Recommended for ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood.
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Head Type: Standard Medium
• Length: 1-3/16”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 5,000 pcs
• Weight: 4 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Bostitch BT13 SS, Cadex 18/30SS, Fasco EB8 SS, Prime Guard MAX MAXC634, Simpson Swan Secure S18N, Senco AX, Steelhead STB181316SS