1/2" to 3/4" MICRO PIN NAILS 23 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS STEEL 900ct VarietyPakEmail to a Friend
quantity: 900 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
1/2", 5/8", 3/4" MICRO PIN NAILS 23 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS STEEL 900ct VarietyPak
Our V-Pak product line is conveniently packaged with a mix of popular sizes and great for the smaller jobs or the DIYer. Don't buy more than you need, prevent nail waste...order the V-Pak! Applications include finish carpentry and woodworking industry to mitre very delicate pieces of trim together. Works great in the Bostitch HP118K and other similar micro pinners.
• Micro Pins fasten the smallest of trim securely leaving a nearly invisible hole.
• Helpful arrows painted on strip to indicate point direction
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 23
• Head Type: Headless
• Length: 1/2”, 5/8”, and 3/4"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 300 pcs per size for a total of 900 pcs [100 nails per strip x 9 strips]
• Weight: 0.5 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Bostitch PT-23, Cadex 23, Duo-Fast 2300, Fasco ES23, Grex P6, Grip-Rite PIN, Porter-Cable PPN23, Prebena AL, Senco CZ, Simpson Swan Secure S23N, Spotnails 233 SS, Unicatch CZ