1/2" to 1" MICRO PIN NAILS 23 GAUGE GALVANIZED 1.6M VarietyPakEmail to a Friend
quantity: 1,600 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1" MICRO PIN NAILS 23 GAUGE GALVANIZED 1.6M VarietyPak
Our V-Pak product line is conveniently packaged with a mix of popular sizes and great for the smaller jobs or the DIYer. Don't buy more than you need, prevent nail waste...order the V-Pak! Applications include finish carpentry and woodworking industry to mitre very delicate pieces of trim together. Works great in the MAX NF235A and other similar micro pinners.
• Micro Pins fasten the smallest of trim securely leaving a nearly invisible hole.
• Helpful arrows painted on strip to indicate point direction
• Low corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 23
• Head Type: Headless
• Length: 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4", and 1”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 400 pcs per size for a total of 1,600 pcs [100 nails per strip x 16 strips]
• Weight: 0.5 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these nails may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
Bostitch PT-23, Cadex 23, Duo-Fast 2300, Fasco ES23, Grex P6, Grip-Rite GRMIXPIN, Interchange MP23, Porter-Cable PN23PP, Prebena AL, Senco A209809 (CZ), Spotnails 23, Unicatch CZ