1-1/2 to 2-1/2" ANGLE FINISH NAILS 16 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS STEEL 900ct VarietyPak
quantity: 900 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" ANGLE FINISH NAILS 16 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS STEEL 900ct VarietyPak
Our V-Pak product line is conveniently packaged with a mix of popular sizes and great for the smaller jobs or the DIYer. Don't buy more than you need, prevent nail waste...order the V-Pak!
Applications include finish carpentry, furniture and cabinets, picture frames, hardwood flooring, moulding, baseboard, chair rail, paneling, nailable plastic parts, door and window casings, and upholstery trim panels.
These 316 grade stainless steel 16 gauge angled finish nails work great in the Paslode T250A-F16 and other similar 16ga 20 degree angle nailers.
• Designed to fit all 16 gauge 20 degree angle finish nailers
• Recommended for ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood.
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Angle: 20°
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 16
• Length: 1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 300 pcs per size for a total of 900 pcs [50 nails per strip x 18 strips]
• Weight: 2 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
DeWalt DCA16, PrimeGuard MAX MAXC634, Paslode 16 Gauge Angled, Simpson Swan Secure S16N PFN