0.188" x 6" SDWH TIMBER-HEX SS Screws 316 STAINLESS 10ct
quantity: 10 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Strong-Drive ® SDWH TIMBER-HEX Screws SDWH19600SS-R10
These SDWH Timber-Hex Washer Head Screws are 6" length (2.40" thread LENGTH) 0.188" Diameter, 5/16" hex drive, includes 5/16" hex driver bit. 316 grade stainless-steel structural fasteners designed for lag-screw replacement. These 0.188" diameter hex-head fasteners require no pre-drilling, making them easier and faster to install than typical lag screws. Each pak contains 10 screws.
• Type 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection
• Can be used in ledger applications
• No predrilling necessary in most applications
• Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology significantly reduces driving torque and installation time
• Load values exceed those of larger diameter lag screws
• Hex-washer head provides large bearing area
• Driver bit included
316 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for seaside, salt water contact applications, or any project near large bodies of water. Buy this item for outdoor applications where Marine Grade fasteners are needed to avoid unsightly stains, streaks, corrosion and discoloration.
Applications Include:Structural Wood-to-Wood Connections Including Ledgers.