22 Gauge Steel Staples and More
You need staples for industrial use. Whether you are building furniture and need to fasten upholstery, or you repair shoes and need a staple that will hold fast, or you are attaching the backs to cabinets or performing taxidermy, the FastenerUSA 22 gauge steel staple will rise to your challenges.
Take a look at all of the benefits that it brings:
- Galvanized and stainless steel staples: the zinc coating will ensure that your products’ integrity will hold up to the elements. This is very important if you pride yourself on the quality of your products. Stainless steel is good for outdoor applications, especially with ACQ treated wood, and redwood and cedar. Stainless will not discolor
- Variety of sizes: Get a 3/8” crown, 7/16" power crown, or a 3/16” crown. Get lengths of 1/4” to 5/8”. Our 22 gauge steel staples will fit most of your needs.
- Variety of quantities: You can choose a box of 5,000, 10,000 or even a case with up to 250,000 staples for galvanized & liquor finish staples. Select stainless steel staples are available in 1,000, 5,000, or 10,000 count quantities. The more you buy, the more you save.
- Compatible with many staplers: Our staples work in tools ranging from BeA, Bostitch, Porter Cable, Senco, and many other trusted brands.
- Fast shipping: If your order arrives to us by 2pm, Pacific Time, we will ship out your order the same day. That means you get your staples faster and can get back to work.
- Our 22 gauge steel staple offers a fine enough wire to leave a very small footprint, but great enough strength to secure the items you want.
On the other hand, you can also select from a variety of copper coated staples and 20 and 21 gauge wires.
Fastener USA can handle any staple need you may have. Feel free to look at testimonials from customers all over the country regarding their satisfaction with your products and services. Better yet, give us a call and tell us how we can help.