#10 x 1 1/2" SD CONNECTOR Screws Mechanically-Galvanized Coating 3M
quantity: 3,000 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Strong-Drive ® SD CONNECTOR Screws SD10112MB
These SD CONNECTOR Screws are 1 1/2" length, #10 Diameter, 1/4" hex drive (hex bit included) The Strong-Drive® SD Connector screw is specifically designed to replace nails in certain connectors, and is the only screw approved for that application. The load-rated SD screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong‑Tie products. In certain applications screws are easier and more convenient to install than nails, and the single-fastener load values achieved by the SD screw exceed those of typical 16d common nails, respectively. In addition, the galvanized coating makes the SD screw ideal for both interior and most exterior conditions. Each box contains 3,000 screws.
• Specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors, and is the only screw approved for that application. The #10 diameter replaces 16d nails respectively.
• Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors
• Tested and approved for use in many best-selling connectors for both interior and exterior applications
• Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
• Ideal for use in connector applications where more control is desired or using a hammer is inconvenient
• The single-fastener load capacity of the SD10 exceeds the capacity of a 16d common nail
• 1⁄4" hex head reduces cam-out and is stamped with the Simpson Strong‑Tie “≠” sign and the fastener size for easy identification after installation
• Hex driver included
Mechanically-galvanized coating meets ASTM B695 Class 55, is recommended for use with certain preservative-treated woods and recognized as an alternate to hot-dip galvanized in ESR-3046; it is compliant with the 2006, 2009, and 2012 International Residential Code® (2006 Section R319.3, 2009 Section R317.3.1). These coated fasteners possess a level of corrosion resistance that makes them suitable for use in some exterior and corrosive environments and with some preservative-treated woods. For applications in higher-exposure applications, consider Type-300 series stainless-steel fasteners for superior corrosion resistance.
Codes/Standards: ICC-ES ESR-3046