#10 x 1" SQUARE DRIVE PANCAKE HEAD 410 STAINLESS STEEL STRONG SHIELD COATED SCREWS 5lb
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
#10-12 x 1" Phillips Pancake Head screws, 410 STAINLESS STELL w/STRONG-SHIELD Coating, 650ct (5 pounds)
• 410 Grade Stainless Steel and Strong-Shield Coated
• Attaching panel clips to metal studs
• Type 'A' thread for wood applications
• High degree of corrosion resistance
• Rust/Acid Rain protection.
• ACQ Compatible.
Ideal for outdoor applications that require a high degree of corrosion resistance.
• Head Type: Pancake
• Head Diameter: 7/16"
• Drive: #2 Square
• Thread Diameter: #10
• Threads Per Inch: 12
• Length: 1"
• Point: #3 Self-Drilling
• Drill Capacity: .035 - .176
• Drill Speed: 2500 RPM
• Quantity: 650 pcs
• Weight: 5 pounds
• Meets F.I.P.-1000.7 for torsional strength and drill speed.
• Meets SAE J78 for performance & dimensional specifications.
• 410 Grade Stainless Steel
• Strong-Shield Coating
410 Stainless Steel can be hardened through heat treatment, giving it the ability to drill through metal. It does not offer the same level of corrosion resistance of either Type 316 or 305 stainless steel. That's where the Strong-Shield Coating comes in...
Four Times the Protection! These Strong-Shield coated fasteners have a four-layer protective barrier that prevents fastener corrosion. A metallic zinc layer, a passivation layer, a functional nano-coating layer, that is used as a sealer, and a high-grade anticorrosion chemical conversion film. Rated at 1,000/hrs salt spray. Strong Shield Coating protects against Rust and Acid Rain and is compatible with ACQ treated lumber.