Strut Model OMG PipeGuard PGSTRUT6-BKEmail to a Friend
quantity: 10 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
OlyFlow Strut Model PipeGuard® Supports up to 5" diameter pipe
The OlyFlow Strut Model PipeGuard is designed to support rooftop steel pipe, electric conduit, and copper tubing ranging in diameter from 1/2 to 5 inches at a height of 4 inches off of the roof surface. Its base is made from weather-resistant EPDM, which prevents damage to the roof system, while allowing for pipe expansion and contraction. The unique, one-piece, triangular design is engineered to shed water while its wide platform base provides stability and balance. The Strut Model features a low-profile, 1-5/8” galvanized strut channel and can be used to support a single pipe or multiple pipes. Strut clamps sold separately.
- Material: Heavy Duty Black EPDM
- Max Pipe Size: 5"
- Height: 4"
- Length: 6"
- Width: 6"
- Max Load: 800
- Qty per box 10
- Weight 25 pounds
Features & Benefits
- Low-profile, 1-5/8” galvanized strut channel.
- Product dimension: 4” high X 6” wide.
- Can be used with single or multiple pipes with standard strut clamps.
- Weather-resistant EPDM base will not damage roof system.
- Maximum load capacity per support - 800 lbs.
- The one-piece OlyFlow PipeGuard makes the application fast and simple. Attach the strut clamps (sold separately) and secure pipes or conduit in place leaving room for pipe expansion and contraction.
- Due to the wide range of materials used in commercial roofing systems, always consult with a design professional for the project to review and design the rooftop pipe support system based on the actual load limitations of the specific roof assembly. As with all building materials it is the responsibility of the installer to review product use with a design professional to confirm safety, compatibility and acceptance with the roof cover manufacturer as well as local building codes.