1-1/4" x 11-GAUGE 3D RING 316 STAINLESS FIBER-CEMENT SIDING NAILS 25lbEmail to a Friend
quantity: 5 Pounds (199/lb)
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
3d Ring shank 316 Stainless Fiber-Cement Siding Nails T3PCSB
These Fiber-Cement Siding nails are 1-1/4" length made of .120" (11 Gauge) RING shank 316 Grade Stainless Steel. 11/32" diameter head. Each carton contains 25 pounds. Approximately 199 nails per pound.
• Designed expressly for application of various lap and panel siding materials made of fiber-cement composites
• Checker pattern on heads blends with faux wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
•Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to provide a secure attachment
• 1 1⁄4" length has an 11⁄32" head for blind-nailing lap siding
• Diamond point for easier driving
• Recommended for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
316 Grade Stainless Steel is a nickel-chromium grade of stainless steel with 2-3% molybdenum that provides the highest level of corrosion protection available, especially in environments with chlorides.
Use 316 Grade Stainless for tropical, seaside, coastal, salt water contact applications, or any project near large bodies of water. Buy this item for all outdoor coastal applications where Marine Grade nails are needed to avoid unsightly stains, streaks, corrosion and discoloration. Recommended for ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood.
Coastal environments with lap and panel siding materials made of fiber-cement composites, and ACQ Treated Lumber.