1-3/4" x .092 RING 316 STAINLESS COIL NAILS 15 DEGREE PLASTIC 3.2M BoxEmail to a Friend
quantity: 3,200 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
316 Stainless 1-3/4" x .092 RING COIL NAILS similar to Simpson T13A175IPC
ProPak quantity for PROs or the serious DIYer.
Plastic insert collated coil siding nails are an excellent choice for face nailing applications. 316 grade stainless steel makes them the ultimate choice! The plastic collation ejects as a strip out the front of your tool instead of breaking off and going down with the nail. If the ejected strip get's too long just tear if off and keep nailing. Go for the cleaner look without the mess of collation debris under your nail head. Choose plastic collated coil siding nails.
Other applications might include light wood siding, cementitious fiber board, framing, subflooring, furring, pallets and crate assembly. Works great in the Freeman PCN65 and other similar 15 degree plastic coil nailers.
Please Verify Nailer Compatibility Before Ordering
• Wood to wood and fiber cement siding to wood applications (Including James Hardie Siding and similar products)
• For High humidity, tropical, and/or seaside environments
• Recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber, Cedar, and Redwood
• Ring shank [annular]
• Ultimate corrosion resistance
• Collation: 15° plastic insert
• Coil Type: Flat wound
• Head Diameter: 0.221"
• Shank Type: Ring shank [annular]
• Shank Diameter: 0.092"
• Length: 1-3/4"
• Point: Diamond
• Quantity: 3,200 pcs [200 nails per coil x 16 coils]
• Weight: 20 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 316 Grade Stainless Steel
316 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for tropical, seaside, salt water contact applications, or any project near large bodies of water. Recommended for all outdoor applications with ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods where Marine Grade fasteners are needed to avoid unsightly stains, streaks, corrosion and discoloration.
Simpson Swan Secure T13A175IPC