1-1/4" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE 316 STAINLESS 5M BoxEmail to a Friend
quantity: 5,000 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
316 Stainless 1-1/4" BRAD NAILS similar to Senco AX & Simpson T18N125FNJ
Applications for stainless 18 ga brad nails include Exterior moulding and decorative trim, furniture trim, casing, finish, base boards, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe moulding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly.
These 316 grade stainless steel brad nails work great in the Bostitch BT1855K and other similar brad nailers.
• Universal fit for most 18 gauge brad nailers
• Standard medium head (senco style AX series) for maximum hold
• Recommended for Marine applications including ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood.
• Ulitimate corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Head Type: Standard Medium
• Length: 1-1/4”
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 5,000 pcs
• Weight: 4 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 316 Grade Stainless Steel
316 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for tropical, seaside, salt water contact applications, or any project near large bodies of water. Recommended for all outdoor applications with ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods where Marine Grade fasteners are needed to avoid unsightly stains, streaks, corrosion and discoloration.
Prime Guard MAX MAXC64149, Senco AX, Simpson T18N125FNJ