3/8 x 2-1/4" WA37214 Wedge-All Wedge Anchor Carbon Steel Zinc Plated 50ct Box
quantity: 50 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Carbon Steel Wedge-All® Wedge Anchor WA37214
A non-bottom-bearing, wedge-style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout-filled masonry. These Wedge-All® wedge anchors are zinc plated carbon steel. Threaded studs are set by tightening the nut to the specified torque. The Wedge-All is code listed for grout-filled masonry applications. Each box contains 50 wedge anchors
Application: Interior environment, low level of corrosion resistance.
• 2-1/4" anchor length
• 3/8" anchor diameter.
• 1-1/8" thread length.
• Use 3/8" drill bit diameter.
• Length Identification Head Mark: B
• Code-listed under IBC/IRC for grout-filled CMU per ICC-ES ESR-1396
• One-piece, wrap-around clip ensures uniform holding capacity
• Threaded end is chamfered for ease of starting nut
Wedge-All® Wedge Anchor Installation Data:
• Drill Bit Size: 3/8"
• Min. Fixture Hole: 7/16"
• Wrench Size: 9/16"
Do not use an impact wrench to set or tighten anchors.
Caution: Oversized holes in the base material will make it difficult to set the anchor and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity.
- Drill a hole in base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth, and blow it clean using compressed air. (Overhead installations need not be blown clean.) Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate the embedment depth and the dust from drilling.
- Assemble the anchor with nut and washer so the top of the nut is flush with the top of the anchor. Place the anchor in the fixture, and drive it into the hole until the washer and nut are tight against the fixture.
- Tighten to the required installation torque.
Codes: ICC-ES ESR-1396 (CMU); Florida FL-15730.7; FM 3017082 and 3131136; UL File Ex3605; Mulitiple DOT listings; meets the requirements of Federal Specification A-A-1923A, Type 4
Coating: Zinc plated
More detailed Design Information and Material Data available here
• Anchor Body: Material Meets minimum 70,000 psi tensile strength
• Nut: Carbon Steel ASTM A 563, Grade A
• Washer: Carbon Steel
• Clip: Carbon Steel