1/4 x 3-3/4" PHILLIPS FLAT HEAD 410 STAINLESS CONCRETE SCREWS 100ct BoxEmail to a Friend
quantity: 100 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
410 Stainless Steel Titen® Concrete screws, TTN25334PFSS
These 3-3/4" length #3 Phillips drive Stainless Steel Titen® screws are 1/4" diameter Diamond Point with Hi-Low Notched threads (similar to Tapcon) and are ideal for attaching various types of components to concrete and masonry, such as fastening electrical boxes or light fixtures. They offer the versatility of our standard Titen screws with enhanced corrosion protection. Each box contains 100 screws.
Use 3/16" Drill Bit Diameter (One drill bit is included in each box)
• Suitable for concrete, brick, grout-filled CMU and hollow-block applications
• Suitable for some preservative-treated wood applications
• Acceptable for exterior use
• Titen drill bits included in each box
Material: Type 410 stainless steel
Coating: Zinc plated with a protective overcoat
More detailed Design Information and Material Data available here
Caution: Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Steps must be taken to prevent inadvertent sustained loads above the listed allowable loads. Overtightening and bending moments can initiate cracks detrimental to the hardened screw’s performance. Use the Simpson Strong-Tie Titen installation tool kit as it has a bit that is designed to reduce the potential for overtightening the screw.
Caution: Oversized holes in the base material will reduce or eliminate the mechanical interlock of the threads with the base material and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity.
- Drill a hole in the base material using the appropriate diameter carbide drill bit as specified in the table. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus 1⁄2" to allow the thread tapping dust to settle and blow it clean using compressed air. Overhead installations need not be blown clean. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling and tapping.
- Position fixture, insert screw and tighten using drill fitted with a hex socket or phillips bit.
Preservative-treated wood applications: suitable for use in non-ammonia formulations of CCA, ACQ-C, ACQ-D, CA-B, SBX/DOT and zinc borate. Acceptable for use in exterior environments. Use caution not to damage coating during installation. The 410 stainless-steel Titen with top coat provides “medium” corrosion protection. Recommendations are based on testing and experience at time of publication and may change. Simpson Strong-Tie cannot provide estimates on service life of screws.
Attaching wood or metal to concrete, brick, cement block or masonry.