1/4 x 1-3/8" SL25138A Acorn Head Sleeve-All Sleeve Anchor Zinc Plated 100ct Box
quantity: 100 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Zinc Plated Acorn Head Sleeve-All Sleeve Anchor SL25138A
Sleeve-All® expanding anchors are pre-assembled, expanding sleeve anchors for use in all types of solid base materials. This anchor is available in acorn, hex, rod coupler, flat or round head style for a wide range of applications. Each box contains 100 anchors.
• 1-3/8" anchor length
• 1/4" anchor diameter
• Acorn Head
• 3/16" bolt diameter
• 24 threads per inch
• Maximum Fixture Thickness: 1/4"
• Use 1/4" drill bit diameter
• Use 3/8" wrench size
• Length Identification Head Mark: A
CAUTION: Oversized holes will make it difficult to set the anchor and will reduce the anchor’s load capacity.
- Drill a hole in the base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed.
- Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth, and blow it clean using compressed air. (Overhead installations need not be blown clean.) Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and the dust from drilling.
- Place the anchor in the fixture, and drive it into the hole until the washer and nut are tight against the fixture.
- Tighten to required installation torque.
Codes: Factory Mutual 3017082, 3026805 and 3029959 (3/8" – 1/2" diameter); Underwriters Laboratories File Ex3605 (3/8" – 3/4" diameter); Mulitiple DOT listings; meets the requirements of Federal Specification A-A-1922A
Material: Carbon steel
Coating: Zinc plated
More detailed Design Information and Material Data available here
• Anchor Body: Material meets minimum 50,000 psi tensile
• Sleeve: SAE J403, Grade 1008 Cold-Rolled Steel
• Nut: Commercial Grade, meets requirements of ASTM A563 Grade A
• Washer: SAE J403, Grade 1008 /1010 Cold-Rolled Steel