5/8" BRAD NAILS 21 GAUGE GALVANIZED 100M Case
quantity: 10 boxes of 10,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
5/8" BRAD NAILS 21 GAUGE similar to Cadex M/15-10M & Omer MG Series
Case quantity discounted for production woodworking professionals. Buy the case and save money! Applications include furniture, doors and windows beading, decorative trimming, light wood assembling, rattan furniture, upholstered and trim panels, panels assembling. Works great in the Grex H850LX and other similar nailers.
• Fits Omer MG and Cadex M Series tools and similar brad nailers.
• Smaller 21 gauge fastens light duty trim securely leaving a minimal hole.
• Standard Head for better hold
• Low corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 21
• Head Type: Standard
• Length: 5/8"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 10 boxes of 10,000 pcs per box [total 100,000 pcs]
• Weight: 23 pounds
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Electro Galvanized Steel
Electro Galvanized steel provides a very thin layer of coating with a measure of protection against the elements. Over time these nails may corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
BeA SK 215 NK, Cadex M/15-10M, Fasco EB2116P, Omer MG Series