2" L-SHAPED 16GA FLOORING NAILS 304 STAINLESS FLN-200 FleXCleats 1M Box
quantity: 1,000 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
304 Stainless 2" L-SHAPED 16GA FLOORING NAILS FLN-200 similar to similar to Primatech C114 & Simpson S16B200LCT
Applications include Tongue and Groove Hardwood Flooring with ACQ Treated Lumber and Acidic or Oil Based Exotic Hardwoods where nail degradation is a factor. Average coverage is 1,000 nails per 200 sq ft when nails are placed 10" apart.
These 16 gauge L shaped flooring cleat nails work great in the Primatech 250AL and other similar 16 gauge L shaped flooring cleat nailers.
• Made to fit Bostitch, Porter Cable, Senco, PrimaTech, PowerNail and many others.
• Superior collation technology for easier handling with less breakage
• For ACQ Treated Lumber and Acidic or Oil Based Exotic Hardwoods
• Ribbed shank dramatically increases holding power
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Head Type: L shaped
• Angle: None
• Collation: Flex
• Gauge: 16
• Length: 2"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 1,000 pcs
• Weight: 5 pounds [approx]
• 304 Grade Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Powernail L 200-16SS, Porta-Nails 47080, Primatech C114, Senco RW21BGE, Simpson Swan Secure S16B200LCT, Spotnails 26132SS