1-1/4" to 2" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS 1.2M VarietyPak
quantity: 1,200 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" BRAD NAILS 18 GAUGE 304 STAINLESS 1.2M VarietyPak
Our V-Pak product line is conveniently packaged with a mix of popular sizes and great for the smaller jobs or the DIYer. Don't buy more than you need, prevent nail waste...order the V-Pak!
Applications include Moulding and decorative trim, furniture trim, casing, finish, base boards, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe moulding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly. Works great in the MAX NF255F/18 and other similar brad nailers.
• Universal fit for most 18 gauge brad nailers
• Standard medium head made similar to Senco style AX series for maximum hold
• Recommended for ACQ treated lumber, cedar and redwood.
• Maximum corrosion resistance
• Angle: Straight ‘No Angle’
• Collation: Glue
• Gauge: 18
• Head Type: Standard Medium
• Length: 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", and 2"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 300 pcs per size for a total of 1,200 pcs [100 nails per strip x 12 strips]
• Weight: 1 pound
• Meets ASTM F1667
• 304 Stainless Steel
304 Grade Stainless Steel is best suited for typical outdoor applications to avoid nail corrosion and discoloration. ACQ-treated lumber, redwood, cedar, and acidic or oil-based exotic woods.
Bostitch BT13 SS, Cadex 18/20SS, Fasco EB8 SS, Prime Guard MAX MAXC634, Simpson Swan Secure S18N, Senco AX, Steelhead STB18 SS