1-1/2" L-SHAPED 16GA FLOORING NAILS FLN-150 FleXCleats 5M ProPak
quantity: 5 boxes of 1,000ct
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
1-1/2" L-SHAPED 16GA FLOORING NAILS FLN-150 FleXCleats similar to Bostitch FLN-150 & Porta-Nails 4704
Applications include Tongue and Groove Hardwood Flooring. Average coverage is 1,000 nails per 200 sq ft when nails are placed 10" apart.
These 16 gauge L shaped flooring cleat nails work great in the DeWalt DWFP12569 and other similar 16 gauge L shaped flooring cleat nailers.
• Made to fit Bostitch, Porter Cable, Senco, PrimaTech, PowerNail and many others.
• Superior collation technology for easier handling with less breakage
• Primarily used for Hardwood Flooring applications over concrete or radiant flooring
• Ribbed shank dramatically increases holding power
• Low corrosion resistance
• Head Type: L shaped
• Angle: None
• Collation: Flex
• Gauge: 16
• Length: 1-1/2"
• Point: Chisel
• Quantity: 5 boxes of 1,000 pcs per box [total 5,000 pcs]
• Weight: 15 pounds [approx]
• Meets ASTM F1667
• Bright Basic Steel
Bright Basic Steel is Non-Galvanized and provides no protection against the elements. Recommended for indoor applications only. If left exposed to the elements these nails will corrode. Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber.
B&C Eagle LC-112, Bostitch FLN-150, Central Pneumatic 69918, Duo-Fast 650507, Grip-Rite GRFLN150, Grizzly T22721, Hitachi 04704H, Powernail L 150-16, Porta-Nails 4704, Primatech C046, Senco RW17BPE, Spotnails 26124