0.276" x 6" SDWH TIMBER-HEX HDG Screws Hot Dip Galvanized 150ctEmail to a Friend
quantity: 150 count
3-5 day delivery Nationwide
Strong-Drive ® SDWH TIMBER-HEX Screws SDWH27600GMB
The hot-dip galvanized Strong-Drive® line of structural screws are suitable for heavy-duty marine and coastal applications. The SDWH TIMBER-HEX HDG screw has a SawTooth™ point and oversized integral washer that makes for fast installations; no predrilling or separate washer needed. Speed up your next pile job by replacing 3/4" and 5/8" HDG bolt/washer/nut assemblies (2 screws for 1 bolt in many conditions) with the Strong-Drive® SDWH TIMBER-HEX HDG screw.
These SDWH Timber-Hex HDG Washer Head Screws are 6" length (3" thread length) 0.276" Diameter, 3/8" hex drive, includes 3/8" Premium ball-lock hex driver bit. Each pak contains 150 screws.
• ASTM A153 Class-C hot-dip galvanized coating suitable for coastal and marine environments
• Burly .276" shank diameter for heavy-duty structural applications
• 3/8" hex drive for secure driving
• Oversized .930" diameter integral washer eliminates the need for a separate washer
• SawTooth™ point design for fast starts and no predrilling
• For best results, use a minimum of 1/2" low-speed corded drill to install
• Driver bit included
Hot Dipped Galvanized ASTM A153 Class C fasteners have a minimum average of 1.25 oz/ft2 of zinc coating. Hot-dip galvanized fasteners are compliant with the 2006 and 2012 International Residential Code (R319.3), 2006 International Building Code
Structural Wood-to-Wood Connections in Marine Environments for Structural pilings, Piers, Docks, Boardwalks, Anywhere you need a tough exterior structural fastener.